DRILLIFE GS – is an international innovative engineering and geophysical company that is included in the DRILLIFE GROUP and provides services for high-quality seismic exploration of 2D, 3D and 4D configurations in any geological and climate conditions, both on land and on the shelf. Seismic exploration work is performed with two types of sources of seismic signal excitation (vibrational or pulse-electromagnetic) and involve a full range of geological exploration, including processing and interpretation of seismic data with recommendations for exploration drilling.
We use the latest developments and achievements in the field of seismic exploration, which allows us to carry out a full cycle of exploration work and quickly find oil and gas deposits with high efficiency in the shortest possible time. The use of new technologies significantly reduces the cost of further geological surveys while increasing their efficiency.
The company owns an innovative technology for 2D, 3D and 3C, 4D seismic surveys based on pulsed electromagnetic sources. This technology does not involve any expensive blasting operations and provides high-quality research materials in the shortest possible time under any conditions, while observing all environmental standards.
- 2D/3C/3D/3C technology is based on the integrated use of different types of waves – transversal, longitudinal and converted. This technique registers the full wave field, which leads to a correct description of the elastic properties of rocks and allows to build geological models of fields as close to reality as possible;
- Seismic side-scan sonar – the direction of seismic exploration that uses scattered waves. It is intended for spatial 3D and spatial-temporal 4D studies of cracks in rocks that can serve as oil and gas reservoirs;
- Wireless seismic exploration – cable-free systems for recording new-generation geophysical data. Seismic data is collected and recorded over the radio channel or stored on memory devices inside the blocks and then read using Wi-Fi or when collecting all recording blocks of the type;
- A system of productive seismic exploration, in which the excitation of elastic vibrations is produced alternately by sources. In this case, one group of sources makes fluctuations, and the other group moves to the next point;
- A high-performance seismic exploration work system based on the method of overlapping sweep signals, in which vibros work simultaneously.