DrilLife Group carries out production operations with account for a balance of environmental and economic interests of the regions of its operations. The Company has been making a consistent effort to improve its environmental performance.
Environmental protection is an integral part of the Company’s corporate culture. DrilLife Group undertakes all actions necessary to protect environment, preserve and restore natural resources.
The Board of Directors of DrilLife Group approved the Company Environmental Policy, which establishes main principals of the Company’s activities and priority objectives in environmental protection.
In order to prevent potential negative footprint, the Company assumes obligations and undertakes all actions necessary to protect environment for current and future generations.
The Company’s strategic goal is to take a leadership in environmental safety among oil and gas companies.
- complete removal of industrial waste at the Company’s sites;
- timely fulfillment of environmental liabilities arising from the current activities;
- reduction of pollution discharge into water basins;
- reduction of emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air;
- conservation of biodiversity;
- energy efficiency and cost-effective use of resources.